SHIPPING COSTS AND LABOR COSTS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! NO EXCEPTIONS!
WARRANTY OFFERED BY JDM NAGANO
- Used Replacement Engines - 60 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
- Used Performance Engines including turbo, vtec, i-vtec, vvt, vvti, gte 30 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
- Rotary Engines(Mazda RX-7, Mazda RX-8, 13B, 13BT/13BTT/20B ) - No Warranty
- Used Performance Transmissions – 30 Days Warranty
- Used Replacement Transmissions - 60 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
- Parts sold as is!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON DEPOSITS
- Deposits on Engines, Transmissions and Parts will hold the Item for 30 Days. After 30 days, JDM NAGANO may choose to release the item from the hold if no further payments have been made.
- The Full Balance must be paid off within 30 Days from the Deposit Date. No refunds will be issued after the 30 day period. The buyer must pick up the item, or have the item shipped within 25 days of the full balance being paid.
ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
- All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warrantied to be free of deep cracks or distortions that would otherwise render the engine incapable of operating under original manufacturer's intended use of the product. The same applies to all internal accessories listed above.
- JDM NAGANO reserves the right to perform maintenance procedures including servicing and repairing their products prior to listing an item for public sale. This includes, but is not limited to, using parts that are rebuilt, serviceable used parts or even exchange the engine under the company's own discretion and determination if deemed necessary or otherwise detrimental to the original motor in it's unmodified state.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc.), drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, turbo(s), etc.
- JDM NAGANO reserves the right to refuse any claim regarding used motors that seize, lose critical amounts of compression, or suffer any other catastrophic failure during the warranty period due to negligence of the customer, or the customer’s mechanic. Used engines should always be monitored closely within the first 50 to 100 miles after install to ensure that all components are functioning properly.
- If the engine was installed by a certified mechanic, it is the mechanic’s responsibility to ensure that the engine is in good condition before releasing the vehicle to the customer. Professional installation is always recommended. For all warranty claims on our engines or transmissions, we require a valid Mechanic’s report, although this cannot override our warranty terms and discretion. We encourage the mechanic to contact us with any questions during the installation if he or she is unfamiliar with installing JDM replacement motors. Failure to install an engine through a certified mechanic or registered professional medium may result in voiding the warranty at the discretion of JDM NAGANO.
Defective Product Claim Procedure
In the unlikely event of a Head/Block/Transmission being defective, we will require the following to be emailed to us:
- JDM NAGANO will require a detailed written description along with pictures and videos of the described defective part from a Certified Mechanic ONLY.
- A copy of the Mechanic’s certification along with his/her contact information must be provided. JDM NAGANO will contact the Certified Mechanic to ensure that the documents are legitimate. The Certified Mechanic may not be the individual who bought the engine from JDM NAGANO. You may email the required paperwork to [email protected].
- Once required paperwork is emailed, we will make a decision on whether we will provide a refund for the damaged part(s) only or request for the engine/transmission to be returned for a replacement. Shipping charges nor labor are covered under warranty. You must return the defective engine/transmission complete with no parts missing. If parts are missing, those parts will be removed from the replacement engine/transmission prior to being shipped.If you have any questions or concern regarding this warranty or any other type of questions, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected], or via telephone at +1 514 329 0001. JDM NAGANO reserves the right to change or modify this warranty at any time without prior notice.